Startup Grind powered by Google for Entrepreneurs will bring Inc, Forbes, and Entrepreneur Magazine's 2018 'must-attend' event to Melbourne for a two-day conference focused on innovation and entrepreneurship.
Startup Grind is the world’s largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting 1,500,000 entrepreneurs in over 400 cities. We nurture startup ecosystems in 120 countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Entrepreneurs. The cornerstone of our global community are monthly events featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors who share lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
Founded in Silicon Valley, Startup Grind has helped millions of entrepreneurs find mentorship, connect to partners and hires, pursue funding, and reach new users since its founding in 2010.
- Guy Kawasaki (Canva / Apple)
- Genevieve Leveille (Co-chair TechUK's Blockchain Group)
- William Bao Bean (SOSV / Chinaccelerator) - #4 most active seed investor in the world
- Jessica Alter (Entrepreneur in Residence at Social Capital)
- Calvin Chin (Managing Partner at E14 - MIT's Venture Fund)
- Ruud Hendriks (Co-founder of Sky Radio and Startupbootcamp)
- Andrew Filev (Founder and CEO of Wrike) - Named one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte for the third straight year and a leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management Software.
- Paul Bassat (founder of SEEK and SquarePeg Capital $240m fund)
- Elaine Stead (Bluesky Ventures $200m fund)
- Emily Rich (Managing Director - Microsoft Startups)
- Justin Dry (Co-founder / CEO of Vinomofo)
- Craig Blair (AirTree Ventures - $250M Venture Fund)
- Katherine McConnell (CEO & Founder - Brighte) - Fintech leader of the year and an $18.5m Series B.
- Martin Hosking (Founder of Redbubble)
- Samantha Wong (Partner at Blackbird Ventures - $250M Venture Fund)
- Lucy Liu (Cofounder and COO of Airwallex) - Recently raised $108m from Tencent, Square Peg Capital and Sequoia Capital.
- Grace Wong (Cofounder Liven) - Cashless payments for dining with 350k users in Australia! Currently raising US$28m.
New Presentations Announced:
- Priscilla Harris (Head of ANZ at HTC/ Vive) - 'Virtual Reality'
- Omar DeSilva (Founder - Plato Project) on 'Empathetic Leadership'
- Nadine Saadi (GiftSkout / Startupweekend) on 'Diversity and Community Empowerment'
The conference, run in partnership with MYOB, will run on December 6 and 7 at Melbourne’s Convention and Exhibition Centre. Previously, the event has been hosted in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and London.
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE TODAY
Please enquire about corporate packs on tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org