- The networking event had taken place during the Global Entrepreneurship Week powered by the Global Entrepreneurship Network.
- Salutaldia, Altior, Childcare On and Disjob were the projects presented.
Autoocupació has celebrated this week two Startup Huddle events to celebrate the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2019. La Diva and Pere Tarrés Education and Social Work School have hosted mentors and entrepreneurs who attended the presentation of two entrepreneurial projects: Salut a day, Altior, Childcare On and DisJob.
Startup Huddle is a networking event where local communities help entrepreneurs solve their challenges. During the event, two entrepreneurs present, one by one, the challenges the are facing with their project and receive feedback from the attendees. This event is currently held in more than 50 cities in more than 25 countries within the framework of the Global Entrepreneurship Network.
Do you want to know the Startup Huddle projects?
- Salutaldia: A company that organizes physical exercise activities for people over 50 with a funny and social component.
- Altior: Customization service of industrial processes through innovation for food producers and machinery manufacturers.
- DisJob: Jobsearching website for people with disabilities, leader in recruitment and talent selection.
- Childcare On: App development company of communication management for educational and leisure centers.
About Global Entrepreneurship Week 2019
The Global Entrepreneruship Week is an initiative celebrated each November by the Global Entrepreneurship Network in more than 170 countries with the aim of promoting the entrepreneurial culture and connecting the local entrepreneurial ecosystems.