B2B sales are catalytic to organizations, but it is hard.
Join the MovingWorlds S-GRID team for an interactive webinar featuring Gordon Donovan, a Procurement Leader and Researcher from SAP.
Social enterprises will leave with:
1. A more complete understanding of corporate value(supply/distribution) chains, and opportunities that exist for social enterprises
2. A more complete understanding of what procurement is, and how procurement departments work in big companies
3. Tips on how to start integrating into these chains (i.e. sell directly to the company, look for regional offices, find suppliers, etc.)
4. The value that social enterprises can provide to global value chains, as well as insights on the value proposition that social enterprises should lead with
5. Practical tips on what they can do next to start identifying strategic partnerships in their regions that can lead to revenue + impact growth