This is an inclusive event, students of George Brown College, and Canadian entrepreneurs with no Caribbean roots are welcome to join us. startGBC is an event and CoP Collaborator which allows George Brown College students and Alumni to participate free of cost.
Magate Wildhorse Ltd. joins Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) and the global community in observing and celebrating Global Entrepreneurship Week 2019.
Specially designed for you is a series of workshops, discussions, and networking sessions.
Event objective: To facilitate dialogue, knowledge transfer, shared learning, business opportunities, and business improvement clinic for removing some of the growth challenges faced by Canadian, Caribbean immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs.
Listed below are five challenges and five events for helping you solve each of them.
1. Challenge #1: Quality Customer Service
2. Challenge #2: Building Community Wealth while Fostering Inclusiveness and National Unity
3. Challenge #3: Change Management for Driving Execution
4. Challenge #4: Cooperating, learning, growing and building market linkages:
5. Challenge #5: Building Networks