The 2020 European Angel Investment Summit is one month away, taking place online on October 28-29. EBAN is pleased to announce more exciting keynote speakers joining on the main stage of this virtual conference.
Join EAIS 2020 to hear amazing speakers discuss the four main topics of the Summit: Digital Transformation, Climate and Environment, Gender Inequality and COVID-19 Recovery:
- Thierry Breton, EU Commissioner for Internal Market
- Sirpa Pietikäinen, Member of the European Parliament
- Kerstin Jorna, Director General, European Commission, DG Grow
- Alain Godard, CEO of European Investment Fund
- Jeff Hoffman, Chairman of the Board, Global Entrepreneurship Network
The Summit aims to put business angels in the spotlight and highlight how they bring economic dynamism by financing innovation and taking risks early on.
Women at the Forefront: Highlighting the Gender Inequality Forum
One of the main topics at this year's EAIS is gender inequality and EBAN has many inspiring women speakers discussing the issue from the perspectives of angel investors, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, government organizations and more.
For more information on the program and registration please visit the European Angel Investment Summit's official website.