In preparation for the second annual Entrepreneurship World Cup, competitors from around the globe take part in a series of virtual training and mentorship programs powered by the team at GEN Accelerates. The sessions help them hone their skills and increase their chances of winning their national competitions—as well as those who advance to the Global Finals. Within the EWC platform, participants have access to a dedicated content library with information from mentors who share their valuable insights.
The training curriculum and mentorship sessions are led by Dr. Susan Amat, Executive Director for GEN Accelerates and Vice President of Education for the Global Entrepreneurship.
Held from June through August, the sessions feature a number of accomplished entrepreneurs and investors who are experienced mentors.
Session topics are outlined below with links to dedicated articles with video recordings of the Zoom sessions:
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Jeff Hoffman (published: 16 June 2020)
Live session with Jeff Hoffman on: Things to Keep in Mind When Building a Business
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Sergio Mankita (published: 24 June 2020)
Live session with Sergio Mankita on: Being Proactive in Filling Your Sales Pipeline
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Patrick McGinnis (published: 31 June 2020)
Live session with Patrick McGinnis on: Overcoming Decision Paralysis
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Ouali Benmeziane (coming soon)
Live session with Ouali Benmeziane on: Digital Marketing Tools
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Chris Schroeder (coming soon)
Live session with Chris Schroeder on: Entrepreneurs in Emerging Markets
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Steve Calle (coming soon)
Live session with Steve Calle on: Lessons Learned
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Etienne Gillard (coming soon)
Live session with Etienne Gillard on: Learning From Failure
- EWC Accelerates Workshop: Susan Amat (coming soon)
Live session with Susan Amat on: Building a Brand