Thank you for your interest and involvement in Global Entrepreneurship Week. Partners like you are organizing approximately 40,000 events, activities and competitions in 180 countries as part of a massive movement to make it possible for anyone, anywhere to start and scale.
We encourage you to help us emphasize the importance of entrepreneurs and your affiliation with GEW by incorporating the brand into your marketing materials, websites (and/or web pages), newsletters and event signage.
These guidelines define the basic rules of how to reproduce the Global Entrepreneurship Week visual identity for any activities held during GEW each November.
Download the GEW 2021 Official Activity Brand Guide.
GEW: OFFICIAL ACTIVITY BADGE / FOR PARTNERS
Activity organizers should use the Global Entrepreneurship Week Official Activity badge on their printed and digital promotional materials. The following Official Activity badge is NOT intended to supersede your event logo/brand or your partners' logos/brands. The badge is to help GEW partners demonstrate their connection to a global movement to support entrepreneurs.
GEW LOGO / THE COMPASS
The Global Entrepreneurship Week official logos -- the global version and the USA national campaign version -- can be used without or without specific country or city information on all promotional material.
GEN LOGO / FOR PARTNERS
Event organizers are free to list the Global Entrepreneurship Network as a partner for events they plan during GEW. They may use the GEN logo below and place it among other event partners to demonstrate the event partnership. Any instances where GEN is the most distinctive or dominant brand on a webpage, printed material or other content must be approved by GEN Global -- please contact Mark Marich for approval.
OUR FONT / VAG ROUNDED Std THIN
The GEN logo typeface is VAG Rounded Thin and this is used throughout all brand assets to emphasize the brand association.
You may use VAG Rounded Light and/or Thin in ALL CAPS for emphasis or for headers. Do not use VAG Rounded Bold or Black unless absolutely necessary -- and then be sure to use it sparingly.
Download our font.
COMPASS LAPEL PINS
Show your support of Global Entrepreneurship Week and wear a Compass lapel pin to show your entrepreneurial spirit this November. You can purchase Compass lapel pins for your events by following the steps below.
- To place an order, you can call Crown Awards at 1-800-542-6044, go online at www.crownawards.com or email Customer Representative Alyssa Iacovello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each person who places an order will be set up with their own account with Crown Awards.
- You will also need to reference a previous account number. To order the correct Compass lapel pins, you must send this PDF document with ordering details.
- Orders can take up to four (4) to five (5) weeks for production, in addition to transit time for delivery.
- Make sure to clarify if you would like a magnetic backing, or a traditional butterfly pin backing.