This panel discussion brought together the following entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and academics to share insights on how to capture creativity from various internal and external sources to drive innovation:
- Dr Leonie Baldacchino – Director at The Edward de Bono Institute, University of Malta (Moderator)
- Thresa Atkins – Administration Manager at Strand Palace Agencies
- Zach Ciappara – Founder and Director at Free Hour
- Professor Sandra Dingli – Professor at The Edward de Bono Institute, University of Malta
- Jessica Grima – Brand Manager at Mediterranean Ceramics
- Matthew Wismayer – Founder and CEO of Pet Nutrition Ltd.
The first part of the discussion was led by the moderator, Dr Leonie Baldacchino, while the second part was reserved for audience engagement. All those planning to attend were encouraged to come prepared to ask questions and join the discussion.
It was targeted mainly at students enrolled on the entrepreneurship modules offered by the Edward de Bono Institute but was also open to other students and the general public (subject to availability of space).
Thanks to BUSINESSLABS for providing the venue and supporting this event.