A WEEK ENTREPRENEURSHIP IMPACTATION
5 DAYS VOCATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING
- TECHPRENUER (GRAPHIC AND WEBSITE DESIGN, DIGITAL MARKETING, MICROSOFT OFFICE, REVIT/AUTOCAD) Laptops/Computer will be provided for practical usage, for those that do not have.
- SOLAR POWER INSTALLATION
- CATERING AND FOOD PROCESSING
- AGRICPRENUER (FISHERY, POULTRY FARMING AND MGT., FOOD PROCESSING AND PACKAGING)
- Two different venue will be used, the TECHprenuer will be hosted by “BMG institute of information technology along zaria road, kano state" and all others at the “Muritala Mohammed State Library along Ahmadu Bello way, Nassarawa GRA, Kano”.
- grand finale, pitch up stage, entrepreneurship workshop and certification ceremony on 30th November.
- FREE TUITION FOR 1000 Women and youths in kano state.
- SKILL UP WEEK is a six (6) –day hands-on-practical sessions that is scheduled to hold in Kano state with a month free mentorship and incubation programme, to refine, monitor and follow up on beneficiary’s progress. The Skill up week will be a concurrent programme carried out in 6 months interval not just in Kano state but in all Northern Zone of Nigeria.
- The aim of our team is to
- empower over twenty thousand women and youths who are disabled, uneducated, unskilled and unemployed with at least one vocation skill
- provide them with required exposure to put their innovative ideas and talents to good use and to be able to seek for investment opportunities
- Position them with the necessary tools to earn a living themselves and to contribute positively to economic growth in line with the Sustainable Development Goals, Envision2030 Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
Details on the event can be found at on the online registration portal www.bit.ly/skillupweekkano