Vernasha Clovis, Nasha Louis, Camille Paul and Maricia Wilson will present on their businesses at Startup Huddle St. Lucia.
Come listen as these professional ladies tell their stories of their business ventures. You the audience can be part of the solution;
* Offer advice
* Provide feedback
* Share resources and information in an effort to help their business ventures succeed.
Register to watch the event via Zoom.
Zoom ID: 812 0619 9920
This event WILL NOT be streamed live, so be sure to register early and secure your spot.
Please visit the following pages and sites;
Global Entrepreneurship Network - https://genglobal.org
Replay past SHSL events - https://5fbfe9eb4852a.site123.me
10 Steps for the best Startup Huddle St. Lucia experience:
1. Read up on the companies by visiting their social media pages and/or websites. Like and/or follow the pages. Subscribe to the websites.
2. Register to attend Startup Huddle St. Lucia.
3. Share the event with others in the small business and entrepreneurial community and with community groups, encouraging persons to attend.
4. On the day, listen to the presentations and take note of key points and each company's big ask.
5. During Q&A, ask the presenters questions based on what you read on their social media sites and/or websites and on what they presented.
You are part of the solution
6. Offer advice on what the companies could do to help their businesses or ventures. Provide resources and contact information where necessary.
7. Offer to patronize the companies' products and/or services.
8. Fill out the online poll/survey to provide anonymous, constructive feedback to the presenters.
9. Post a comment on the Startup Huddle St. Lucia Facebook page giving your review of the event and the companies.
10. Keep up to date with upcoming events and register to attend them.
Apply to present your startup at Startup Huddle St. Lucia - https://www.genglobal.org/huddle-locations/st-lucia
Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday June 16th!