Looking to get help & support as a first-time founder? Need to connect to the ecosystem quick? Wanna be in this startup journey together with a group of like-minded founders who are going through the same process with you? Come find out more about how Elevate.SG is able to help you with these.
Part of Found.’s role as a pillar of the Singapore Innovation Ecosystem is supporting founders in getting their first venture off the ground. Featuring current cohort founders who will share more about their businesses, challenges and how Elevate.SG has helped.
Elevate.SG is a program that connects first time entrepreneurs with experienced founders and resources with the intention of fostering the strongest founder community in Singapore.
Found. is also a AMP under the Startup SG Founder Grant where Enterprise Singapore will match $3 for every $1 raised by the entrepreneur (capped at $10K raised). During the session, we will cover the main components of the grant, process of the application and tips for writing a strong application.
What did the previous cohort achieve?
1. All six startups achieved an average revenue growth of 110% in 2 months
2. All teams successfully launched or released new features on time
3. All teams have grown their team through new hires, during & after the programme
4. Press mentions about the teams during, and 3 months after the programme
5. All teams linked up with both lead and functional mentors
6. 3 out of 6 teams have raised funding since joining the programme