Come watch the creme de la creme of young founders (all under 17 years!) pitch their businesses ideas at Young Founders Summit @SEA 2018 – The landmark startup competition for teenagers in Asia. Over 100 teams from 7 countries applied, 30 made it to the Semi-Finals, and 6 teams will be pitching in the Finals!
Up for grabs:
- USD 10,000 worth of cash prizes
- Direct pass and trip sponsored to the Finals of Young Founders Summit Global @UCLA (Also known as Founders Bootcamp)
- Opportunity to pitch for a million dollar business – USD50,000 and entry to an accelerator program in UCLA
Get inspired by the stories of:
- James Tan, Deputy Chairman of the Board at ACE Singapore and Managing Partner of Quest Ventures
- Bidyut Dumra, DBS Head of Innovation and Ecosystems
- Tjin Lee, Founder of Mercury Marketing & Communications
- Anabel Chew, WeBarre Co-founder, who built a thriving barre studio business in less than 3 years
Rub shoulders with:
Tech CEOs, founders and industry experts. Our amazing panel of mentors include the CEO of Paktor, CEO of Grain, CTO of Garuda Robotics, the Head of Marketing of SEA of Hubspot, Former Head of Corporate Finance of Grab, and more.
4:30PM: Arrival of guests and Registration
5:00PM: Welcome speech and announcement of Top 6 Finalists
5:30PM: Final pitching commences
7:00PM: Sharing by Guest Speakers
8:00PM: Winners announced and Prize Giving
* This Finals event is open to the public; Pre-registration required.
*This ticket DOES NOT represent entry into the Young Founders Summit competition. This ticket only grants you entry to watch the Finals.