Daffodil International University (DIU) has launched BUSINESS Proposal Competition on the occasion of celebrating the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) 2018. Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited is the Strategic Partner of the said event.
The main objective of the competition is encouraging the youths who are passionate about developing themselves as entrepreneurs rather seeking jobs.
The best 3 Business Plan will be awarded Cash Prize Money as per following order:
The Champion: BDT 10,000/-
1st Runner-up: BDT 7,500/-
2nd Runner-up: BDT 5,000/-
The winners will have the opportunity to get up to BDT 1,00,000/- (Seed Money).
The interested educated potential youths who are confident to be the probable entrepreneur in the near future are invited to submit their Business Proposal by 6 November 2018.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to present (through PowerPoint/Google Slides) their proposals possibly on 8 November 2017.
Registration Link: goo.gl/9JD4ea
Click here for more info: sites.google.com/view/bpc-gew2018
In the audition round, the teams who have submitted their business plan need to present in front of the judges. When rating each of the critical elements of the Business Plan, the judges will consider -
- Is the subject covered in sufficient detail?
- Does the Business Plan show a clear understanding of the elements that need to be addressed?
- Is each element consistent with, and does it add to, the overall concept set out in the Business Plan?
- Are the assumptions reasonable and realistic?
- Are the risks identified and the ability to manage those risks properly addressed?