The Career Woman and Her Business – Teaching career women how to start and build her side businesses.
About this Event
In celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week
A one-day virtual interactive workshop for Career Women Serious about Their Business!
• Are you a career woman who truly loves her job and is simply looking to have a side business for extra income?
• Are you a career woman who is looking to start a side business and want to start it right?
• Are you a career woman who already has a side business and is struggling to manage both? Do you need ACTIONABLE STEPS on how to master your mind, how to manage your time, how to make social media work for you, how to put in place systems and strategies that DO NOT require you to be present before your business works?
• Do you need tangible resources and an action plan to take your side business to the next strategic level?
• Are you looking to network and connect with successful female entrepreneurs?
Then this workshop is for you.
Women Do It Afraid ‘Business Style’ is not a place of talk but of action. It is a time of learning where we come with our tools ready to work acquiring tangible skills that will set you up for success as women as we build businesses that sustain itself.
Panel + Classes// Speakers
- Mindset Mastery Session – Revealing the one Strategy to set your mind up for success
- How to grow a profitable side business without sacrificing your time or burning out
- Social media strategies to using social media to get your business in front of your ideal customers
- Questions/Answers and Networking
If you are attending, come with your business tools- Laptop, Business cards, etc
Please follow @womendoingitafraid on Instagram for updates and speaker announcements.