The number of companies that open an Instagram account and then don’t upload any content, or upload low quality, uninspiring content that’s been recycled from somewhere else – well, it’s kind of insane.
It screams: “I don’t understand Instagram. But as a channel, it’s too important to ignore.”
Instagram, and increasingly TikTok are too important to ignore for businesses. Join me on a journey into why these platforms matter for your bottom line, and how you can slot your brand seamlessly onto them.
Here’s what we'll cover
- How to establish a strong brand presence on Instagram
- How to get followers on Instagram for free
- Should you pay for followers on Instagram?
- Best-in-class examples of B2B companies using Instagram
- The best time to post on Instagram
- Multinational companies: tips for using Instagram
- Quick tips to help employees create amazing user-generated content