The conference is organized by Kokar Foundation and in cooperation with the Vim Foundation in Kirkuk city, where we are looking forward to wide participation of educational institutions, companies, profitable and non-profitable institutions to crystallize ideas that contribute to providing job opportunities for university graduates and support the establishment of small projects that contribute to the economic development of Kirkuk, and Iraq
. In general, the conference focuses on investing in agriculture, renewable energy, community entrepreneurship projects, and women's participation in entrepreneurship.
The Kokar Foundation for Sustainable Development and Volunteering is an independent and diverse organization. It was founded in Kirkuk on June 16, 2016, by individuals who believe in civil society activities. The Foundation aims to promote peace and find local solutions for the community in Kirkuk and Iraqi Kurdistan.
By cooperating with community leaders and stakeholders in government institutions, Kokar aims to help the community play its role in solving its problems, sharing its ideas, and engaging people from different backgrounds on issues that concern the local community. Since its founding, Kokar has successfully completed more than 100 activities involving more than 1000 volunteers and community members.
The event aims to present the opportunities available in the field of entrepreneurship, such as financing and training, as well as introducing the community to the benefits of entrepreneurship through various activities and motivating them to explore their entrepreneurial ideas. And the participation of leading private sector companies in providing training and development programs for youth.
The forum includes the following activities and opportunities:
• An exhibition for emerging companies and handicrafts
• An excellent opportunity for graduates and those looking for training sources, funding for small projects, and public advocacy for all
• The opportunities to participate in an exhibition of Iraqi and foreign companies • Musical performance by the Kokar Musical band.
• Supporting the activity by local companies, international and local organizations to display their products and obtaining the following privileges: Putting the company logo in the halls and theater corridors and publishing on the official page of the event in Kirkuk, as well as involving the company or institution in future projects and plans.
• Two free training sessions will be held for university graduates.
10:00-10:30 GEW Kirkuk - Kick off
10:30-11:00 Live music Kokar band
11:00-12:00 First Panel: Building entrepreneurship culture in Kirkuk
Dr. Sabah Uok
12:00-13:00 Second-panel: corporate social responsibility and sustainable development
Dr. Omer Omer MAMO
14:00-15:00 Third panel: Technology and Renewable energy in Agriculture
15:00-16:00 Women Entrepreneurship
14:00-15:00 Starting your small Business
Trainer Farman & Farhad
15:00-16:00 Coding For Entrepreneurs