After the SDS seminar, participants should be able to:
1) Understand what SDS means
2) Determine if SDS suits them as an entrepreneur
3) Outline basic SDS processes
Businesses/entrepreneurs with 1-3 years of operation who would like to set-up or enhance their Sales and Distribution System. These are businesses with no structured SDS but have a product or service with great potential demand in the market. Ideally those in the food and beverage industry.
What You Will Learn:
1) Introduction: What is SDS?
How can it be helpful to business entrepreneurs?
2) What are the products or services to offer?
Understanding the Market
3) Competitive Intelligence
4) How to set-up small and medium-sized sales and distribution businesses?
Knowing the basic requirements in setting-up the business
Organizational Structure and Design
5) What will be the sales business processes?
Handling Customer Inquiries and Complaints
6) What will be the Key Performance Indicators?
Basic KPIs and Metrics to track