"Wendá" (Web + Rendá, the Guaraní word for “place”) is a new platform where Paraguayan entrepreneurs and social innovators can network and connect.
The platform enables a participatory mapping of people and organizations’ programs, projects, and needs, related to the COVID19 crisis and beyond.
The platform enables:
- Information and practice sharing (with public and/or internal)
- Resource management and mobilisation
- Governance responses
- Real-time data collection, sharing, and analysis
- Public service delivery under new circumstances
- Social effects of the crisis
- Solution mapping of programs, projects, and needs
Hugo Cáceres, Minister, Presidency Management Unit.
Jazmin Gustale, Innovation and Competitiveness Coordinator, Presidency Management Unit.
“Wendá” was co-designed by the Paraguayan National Innovation Strategy (ENI) and the Acceleration Laboratory of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
As a social and digital platform, Wendá was designed to articulate, promote, and strengthen government and citizen initiatives during the COVID-19 and beyond.
The goal of Wendá is to connect key actors and their initiatives, through a solutions mapping process at scale that will enable an inclusive (online and physical) ecosystem to bring social and economic resilience.