From November 18th to 24th, Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), with the participation of more than 170 countries, will celebrate a new edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Week with the aim of connecting entrepreneurs, potential collaborators, mentors and investors.
The #GEW2019 edition will be framed by four global key themes: Education, ecosystems, inclusion and policy.
Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) is expecting a participation of 20,000 organizations of the entrepreneurial ecosystem organizing more than 35,000 events and connecting more than 10 million people. Autoocupació is the Spanish GEW host since 2017.
In order to join the initiative and celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week it is necessary to follow these steps:
- Join the Global Entrepreneurship Network. GEN will celebrate 12 years of connecting millions of people through Global Entrepreneurship Week. Register your profile in our website and connect with a global network of entrepreneurs, investors, companies and institutions that promote their projects, share ideas and discover new realities of the entrepreneurial world.
- Organize an Event or Activity to celebrate GEW 2019. Organize a conference, a round table, workshops, contests, exhibitions, networking afterwork… Any activity can be good to celebrate entrepreneurship! If you are not able to organize an event, participate in one of them, you will find all the activities and events of the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2019 on GEN Spain’s website.
- Explain how you will celebrate GEW 2019. Create an event (or many!) on GEN Spain’s website. Explain the details of the activity, choose the topic that fit best with it – Education, Ecosystems Inclusion, Policy – and reach new audiences. Your activity will be part of the global events database of GEW 2019!
- Follow the news through our social networks and share them! Global Entrepreneurship Week knows the indisputable power of social networks, and wants to be trending topic on November 18th, the first day of GEW 2019. Follow all GEW profiles and use the #GEW2019 hashtag when you share news about your actions!
- Celebrate entrepreneurship. Since its beginning, in 2008, GEW has grown, until last year It involved almost 10 million people in more than 170 countries, becoming a global event that places value on the power of entrepreneurship in our society. Join the global celebration of entrepreneurship!
About the Global Entrepreneurship Network
The Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) is a network that promotes programs in more than 170 countries with the objective of facilitating anyone, anywhere, to start and scale their business.
Through its programs and its members, the GEN helps people to grow their businesses, turn them into profitable companies with the premises to create jobs, accelerate innovation and strengthen economic stability.
In Spain, the GEN is present under the name GEN Spain, driven by Autoocupació provides professional orientation, advice, training, financing, intermediation and mentoring services to entrepreneurs from Barcelona, Girona, Lleida and Tarragona delegations in collaboration with public, private, national and international institutions.