This November we will be celebrating Global Entrepreneurship Week across the UK.
There is no doubt that GEW 2020 will have a different shape to previous years, and with more virtual events being planned, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to be part of the UK’s celebration of entrepreneurship and also have the chance of gaining global recognition for your work.
GEN UK is pleased to announce the launch of #GEWUKTALKS as a key part of our #GEWUK2020 campaign celebrating Global Entrepreneurship Week across the UK from November 16-22. Our theme for 2020 is #RESET. Post Covid, entrepreneurship will be the main driver of economic revival in the UK. During GEW we will be sharing stories from entrepreneurs and supporters of entrepreneurship in the following areas:
- promoting entrepreneurship opportunities in more deprived cities
- promoting social mobility through entrepreneurship education
- fuelling economic recovery through entrepreneurship
- helping those who look to entrepreneurship as a way out of unemployment
Share Your Story
Shoot a video of your startup journey or how you are supporting entrepreneurs in you locality.
We will select the best to represent #GEWUK2020 in the UK and globally.
What you need to do next:
Click on ‘Your Story’ this will take you to the ‘Opportunity’ and you can upload your video. It’s that easy! We will be in touch to let you know about featuring your video during GEW. Post your video if you are:
- an entrepreneur under the age of 20
- an entrepreneur who started your business because you saw it as the only way forward
- a woman entrepreneur
- a BAME entrepreneur
- someone supporting entrepreneurship in your town, an educator or policy maker
By applying and uploading your video you grant permission for GEN UK to use your video publicly full length or in edited form.