Got a great idea for a business? Want to start up your own venture, or work freelance? This course will show you how you can make it happen.
When is the course?
Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th November, 10:00am-4.30pm.
Who is this course for?
*The Start-up Weekend is for you if...
- You have a business idea you’re itching to turn into reality
- You have the germ of a business idea in your head and want to
explore it more with other business owners
- You’re in full-time work and have ambitions to start your own business
- You’re based in Gloucestershire.
What will I do at the weekend?
- Explore and test your idea with successful business owners and experts
- Find out how to take your first steps towards setting up a successful business
- Create a simple one-page plan for your new business
- Gain new skills and knowledge you can use to turn your dream into a reality
- Meet other budding entrepreneurs and start your journey together!
By the end of the weekend, you will have clear next steps for taking your ideas forward and making it happen!
Activities are led by business owners and coaches who have been where you are now, as well as experts from the University of Gloucestershire.
Who's taking this course?
Tamsyn Harrod at BoomCircle. Tamsyn has 10 years' experience in marketing, sustainability and strategic business support. She is a high standard collaborator with superb problem-solving skills and has the ability to energise those around her. Her positive attitude and knowledge will be guaranteed to encourage you on launching your new business idea. She thrives on her passion: helping to drive sustainability by understanding people, the detail and most importantly by getting the 'good stuff' done.
Where is it held?
This event is held at The Growth Hub in Gloucester; a centre of support and learning for growing businesses. Lunch and refreshments are provided on both days, and free parking is available on-site.
Where do I sign up?
Visit www.startandgrowenterprise.uk/join to join the project (if you haven't already) and once you've logged into your account you'll be able to book your place.
Booking link: www.startandgrowenterprise.uk/event/start-up-weekend-november-2019
*Some eligibility criteria apply – contact us to find out more
Start-up Weekends are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.