This stress talk kicks-off the 2020 "GEW Aloha State" as COVID-19 has been causing high stake of stress for business people and communities.
About this Event
The State of Hawai'i is in the 2020 "Global Entrepreneurship Week". Anyone can attend any of the 9 events from Nov. 16 - 22. No charge to the attendee. Registration required via Eventbrite (acct w/ Eventbrite is required) or Cisco-Webex (acct is not required; use only laptop or desktop computer to place your RSVP).
Attention to the time zone: HST
Any event, part of the 2020 GEW, organized by and posted under the GEW Aloha State partner follows the Hawai'i Standard Time (HST).
Carlee Myers presented for Maui businesses in August 2020. She was invited to come back so more business owners and managers get the opportunity to benefit from her talk:
DOWNSIZING YOUR STRESS IN CORONA-TIMES
If you're tired of being told this or that approach will make your stress miraculously disappear, or if you just want a new way to manage stress, you may want to attend “Downsizing Your Stress in Corona-Times” with Carlee Myers live presenting and chatting with the attendees from Lansdale in Pennsylvania. Carlee will help you discover what will work uniquely for you to manage your stress in corona-times.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is Stress? Learn what stress is and isn't.
- What Does Stress Look Like and What Causes It?
- Understand the symptoms of stress and how it appears in our daily lives, and discover what might be triggering it
- A Three Step Repeatable System for Managing Stress. Learn three simple steps you can use to significantly reduce stress.
ABOUT THE GUEST PRESENTER (Lansdale, PA)
Carlee Myers, an expert at helping professionals relieve stress when they feel overworked, overwhelmed or on the verge of burnout, so they can find more joy at work, home and beyond. She is the founder of The Stress Less Company based in Pennsylvania, USA. She believes there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to stress management. Carlee, a Diplomate of The American Institute of Stress, has had her work featured most recently in media outlets such as Parade, Good Day Philadelphia, FOX 29, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philly Mag and Woolly Magazine.
ABOUT THE GUEST HOST (Maui, HI)
Nicole Fisher is a counselor of "SCORE - Maui Chapter" specialized in marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Global Entrepreneurship Week - GEW Aloha State (State of Hawai'i)
- Maui Business Brainstormers - MBB (Maui, HI)
- RJK, LLC - Richard Kehoe, MBA, CPA (Maui. HI)
- Hawai'i Technology Development Corporation - HTDC
- Innovate Hawai'i
- Global Entrepreneurship Week - GEW USA (Arlington, VA)
- Global Entrepreneurship Network - GEN (Washington, DC)
- Grants Central Station - GCS (Maui, HI)
- Small Business Development Center - HI SBDC (Kaua'i, HI)
- Small Business Development Center - HI SBDC (Maui, HI)
- Chamber of Commerce Hawaiʻi - CoC Hawai'i (O'ahu, HI)
- Small Business Development Center - HI SBDC (Kailua-Kona, HI)
- Hawai'i Rainbow Chamber of Commerce - HRC CoC (O'ahu, HI)