Join us for our Maker Training Workshop! In the workshop, you will meet the Maker Ambassadors, tour the space, learn the rules and regulations of the space and learn how to safely use the equipment.
You will be shown a quick overview of the following free programs we use daily.
- Cura (Generates .gcode for 3D Printing)
- Sculpturis (Organic 3D Sculpting)
- Inkscape (Creates Vector Graphics for 3D Printing, Laser Engraving, and CNC Cutting)
You will also be shown a quick overview of the following free websites we use daily
- www.thingiverse.com (resource for free 3D Printing and Laser files)
- www.tinkercad.com (Geometric 3D Sculpting)
Spaces are limited in the Maker Trainings. RSVP to reserve your spot.
Maker Trainings are open to everyone ages 8 & up.
Please bring a notebook and a pen to this event!