Join us for a fireside chat on LGBTQiA inclusion in the technology community.
Entrepreneurship thrives when individuals lead and create technology.
The flip side is when people must live with the impacts of decisions made without their feedback, guidance, or control.
When we speak up, join forces, and share our knowledge and skills, we better uncover patterns or policies that are impacting people in a harmful or non-inclusive manner.
Join us for a discussion on how to form a more inclusive community with intersectionality and allyship as pillars for #inclusionintech. How do we make diversity, equity, and inclusion the norm when building tech tools? How can entrepreneurship be more inclusive?
Networking before and after.
- Dr. Marvourneen K. Dolor, Product Strategist, Engagement Manager, Skylight Digital LLC
- Tomás Harmon, Account Manager, Vanguard Communications
- Sian Lewis, Data Scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lianna Newman, Full Stack Software Engineer | DC Chapter Head, Out in Tech | Director, Affinity Groups, oSTEM
- Shannon Turner, Leadership Team at DC FemTech