Consumer empathy. It’s the key to successful product strategy, design, and marketing. Through it, we find unanswered questions, unmet needs, and ideas catalyzing behaviors. But building a business, product, or service around a point-in-time understanding of your consumer is a strategy destined to fail. To successfully create an offering that dramatically shifts behavior, organically generates habitual engagement, and promotes a profitable viral cycle, we must first understand the consumer journey.
General Assembly’s classes, workshops and events are recreational and for avocational purposes only. No certificate is awarded.
Participants of this workshop will learn:
- Where and how to find the necessary data and research inputs to customer journey maps
- Proven consumer journey map design methodologies used for major brands and products
- How to implement consumer journey maps as shown by real business case studies
- This class will occur completely online using Zoom.
- Class information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours and 2 hours before your class launches.