Join CPRIT and CPRIT reviewers for pro tips and Q&A on how to submit a successful application.
CPRIT invests in startup and early-stage companies in Texas (and those willing to relocate to Texas) to foster development of novel cancer therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics, tools and other non-traditional oncology products.
- Cindy WalkerPeach, PhD, CPRIT’s Chief Product Development Officer, and Rosemary French, MBA, Senior Program Manager will overview each of the upcoming RFAs, including review criteria and application process.
- David Shoemaker, PhD, CPRIT Product Development Review Council Vice Chair, and Jim Jordan, MBA, CPRIT Reviewer, will provide a reviewer’s perspective on best practices for a successful CPRIT grant application.
- Followed by Q&A.
Terrific opportunity for real-time interaction with CPRIT reviewers and program staff. Bring your questions!
CPRIT plans to release three Requests For Applications (RFAs) on November 9, 2020:
- Texas Company Product Development Research Awards (TXCO)
- Company Relocation Product Development Research Awards (RELCO)
- Seed Awards for Product Development Research (SEED)
The application submission portal opens December 2, 2020 and closes January 27, 2021. The review timeline, requirements, and application instructions will be posted to the Funding Opportunities section of CPRIT’s website on November 9th.