CEPS is a local Montenegrin NGO that brings together social entrepreneurs who want to promote solving various social problems (social exclusion, poverty, unemployment, etc.) by using sustainable business models.
Vision: A rich, democratic and solitary society based on rule of law, freedom and equality of all citizens.
Mission: Development of Social Entrepreneurship and promotion of sustainable economic development.
The principles advocated by CEPS are: individual freedoms, social responsibility, entrepreneurship, free market economy, the rule of law.
We strongly believe that social entrepreneurship is the best model for social integration, community development and economic empowerment of those in need.
The main objectives of CEPS are:
- promotion and development of social entrepreneurship;
- sustainable economic development and promotion of the green economy;
- corporate social responsibility;
- rule of law and efficiency of the institutions;
- promotion of human rights and freedoms;
- adoption of international standards in all segments of the Montenegrin society;
- promotion of values such as humanity, solidarity and philanthropy;
We have decided to focus our activities in three key areas:
- Advocacy and Research (social economy adoption, development of social entrepreneurship)
- Service provision (business trainings, consulting, mentoring to social enterprises, SMEs and start-ups)
- Starting our own social business