Derrick kofi Boateng
Mr. Derrick Kofi Boateng is the Lead Consultant and Executive Director of Global Institute of Resource Development Ltd, a Professional Training and Business Development Company. He started in 2013 after working in one of the reputable Auditing and Accounting Firms in Ghana.
He is also the West Africa Operations Director for the Global Leadership Training West Africa, an international Leadership training institute that provides training conferences for church, civic and corporate Leaders throughout West Africa, East Africa and India.
With a deep passion in helping, motivating and coaching individuals, groups and emerging entrepreneurs- Derrick has authored two best selling practical entrepreneurship, Branding and marketing Books titled;
“Making the Mark of Exploit” and the best selling – “Branded fruit”.
Through his experience in the training and consultancy industry for the past four to five years, Derrick has facilitated and consulted for both Government and private organizations across the globe of Africa which some includes;
- March 2013- University of Development Studies, Wa- Ghana.
Students Workshop for Accounting and Finance Students in the Area of Practical Computerized Accounting Systems.
- 2013-2014- University Technical of Ho, Ghana. (Formerly Ho Polytechnic)- Students Workshop for Accounting and Finance Students in the Area of Practical Computerized Accounting Systems.
- 2013-2014- Evangelical Presbyterian University of Ghana.Students Workshop for Accounting and Finance Students in the Area of Practical Computerized Accounting Systems.
- December 2014- January 2015- Ministry of Information, Gambia. Executive Training for the finance and Account staff in the Area of Financial Management support tools.
- April 2014- F.C.M.I Accra Ltd, a mining firm in the Western Region of Ghana. Lead consultancy and trainer for the Implementation of Financial Management Software.
- March 2014 -Royal House Chapel Head Quarters, Ghana. Trainer in the area Implementation of Computerized Accounting Software for the Account staff.
- October 2014 - Rwanda Energy Group (REG), Rwanda. Consultancy and a trainer for a cross section of Board and Directors in the area of Project finance and Investment Appraisal.
- 2015 March -Ministry of Finance, Gambia.Trainer in the area of Donor Funding Projects.
- 2015-2016 - 9BS Group of companies (Formerly ANFD International), Ghana. Lead consultant Restructuring, training and Business Development.
- 2015-2016- University of Ghana Business School- GhanaStudents Workshop for Accounting and Finance Students in the Area of Practical Computerized Accounting Systems.
- 2015-2016- Assemblies of God Greater Accra Youth, Ghana. Facilitator and Entrepreneurships Coach. Over 200-300 young individuals was trained to explore and implement their entrepreneurship skills and ideas.
- 2016 April-Ministry of Finance Sierra Leon. Trainer in the area of Implementation of Financial management tools and computerized accounting.
- 2016 September- Commerce and Mortgage Bank, Sierra Leone. Trainer in the area of Computerized Payroll System and Advance Excel.
- 2016-date – Meaningful Life International, Ghana. Lead Finance consultant (Part-Time).
- 2016-date- Quad global and Shea life company ltd, Ghana. Lead Finance Consultant. (Part-Time).
- 2016-Date- Doron Medical Centre, Tema Accra. Lead Administration and finance Consultant for the Modern Health Facility (Part-Time)
- 2017 January- Ministry of Education, Malawi. Trainer, in the area of Donors Funding Project (specifically, Project Management, Financial Management Support tools, Computerized Accounting and Excel)
Apart from the few mentioned above, Derrick has been invited to speak on various conferences, workshops and platforms.
Derrick Kofi Boateng holds major certificate in Association of certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA), Project Management Professional, Ghana Stock Exchange Investment, Human resource Management and many others.
He received an Award of Service on Sunday August 2017 in recognition of the sacrifice he made and the dedication to duty as the Youth Secretary of the Cedar Mountain Assemblies of God, Ghana from the year 2013-2017 in the presence of Hon. Kojo Oppong Nkrumah- Deputy Minister of Information Republic of Ghana.
Derrick Kofi Boateng is married to Mrs. Charity Akler Boateng who is also an accomplished Human Resource Practitioner.
Derrick Kofi Boateng is richly and highly qualified by his training, consultancy and Professional experience to address corporate and Business issues in Africa.