Contributing to GEN Atlas
We invite you to share your policy knowledge and experience.
There are a few easy steps to add a policy instrument on GEN Atlas:
- If you don't have one already, create a GEN account at genglobal.org/user/register. Confirm your account via the email you will receive.
- Once logged into your GEN account, go to the GEN Atlas main page and click the "Request to Become a Contributor" button. The Atlas coordinator will approve your request and inform you of your new status within 24 hours.
- You can then go to GEN Atlas, and click on the "+Add Resource" button.
- Complete the form and click "Save".
- You can log back in to GEN Atlas and update your entry anytime.