As part of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and post-crisis management, Tchad Talents, Global Entrepreneurship Network Chad and RJDLT launch the "235 CHALLENGE SOLUTIONS". This is an online project competition, in the form of a hackathon, focused on innovative projects that can address the health crisis and post-crisis.
Sectors concerned :
- Health and the fight against covid19 : remote care, production of medical equipment (breathing apparatus, gloves, masks...)
- Digital education: teaching at a distance, studying and learning at a distance ;
- Renewable energy: containment measures in some countries are making us think about producing clean energy, consuming energy responsibly;
- Agritech / agri-food innovation: proposing new techniques in agricultural production and processing;
- Water: to produce a technique to purify water and make it accessible to all;
- Employment: working at a distance, digitizing processes ;
- Eco-responsibility: organizing short and local circuits, food autonomy, responsible production process . . ;
- Media and communication: raise awareness, inform, fight against fakes news and encourage fact-checking;
- E-commerce: digitize your physical commerce, sell at a distance, improve delivery processes.
- To be the bearer of viable and innovative solutions, at a lower cost and responding to the consequences of the health crisis;
- To be a carrier of an existing solution for Chad, and potentially duplicateable internationally.
- To promote innovation in the chosen sectors in order to better support the management of the crisis;
- To offer economic development opportunities for start-ups;
- To revolutionize the approach to healthy living and healthy eating;
- Create a national community of experts, inventors and innovators to address the crisis.
Conditions for participation :
- Must be over 18 and of Chadian nationality;
- The project must be in the identified areas;
- The project must be innovative and have strong potential;
- The project must respond to problems related to the health crisis and/or post-crisis;
- The project must have an impact and generate employment;
- The project must be achievable in a maximum of Chadian regions.
To Apply : visit the website: http://tchadtalents.td
For more information and partnership contact: +23562019242 or by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|2.3 MB||2.3 MB|