Startup Huddle is a monthly event series where entrepreneurs and founders present, crowdsource solutions, and plug into their community. As you present to the audience, you'll meet amazing mentors, investors, cofounders, and sponsors who are ready to help you solve problems. Your community is here to help you — find an event today!
APPLY TO PRESENT
Educate yourself on what it takes to present at Startup Huddle
The Startup Huddle educational experience is designed for entrepreneurs who are leading companies through the early stages of a new venture. As such, there are specific criteria that Startup Huddle organizers must use in order to select a company. We use the same criteria globally.
- The business model conveys intention and ability to grow. Examples of presenter company qualities: Using technology to scale; expanding by cities, state, region, or nation (unconstrained by geography); or has a new, disruptive business model.
- The company, ideally, is 3 years old or younger - 3 to 5 years only if the company still lacks customers. If your company is not accepted, please do not be offended. We hope that you will still attend Startup Huddle and take advantage of the experiential learning that takes place every week.
- 6-minute educational presentation.
- 20 minutes of Q&A from audience members.
- After your presentation, you will receive formal feedback from the organizers via a survey. You may receive private comments/feedback from the audience. This will go directly into your company profile. For your eyes only.
Your presenter application may be accepted in some cities and not approved in others. Organizers have some discretion, though Startup Huddle tries to align consistent standards.
Participate in Startup Huddle
When you attend the event, introduce yourself to one of the local community organizers and ask questions to learn more about the program. You can find a list of Startup Huddle Chapters on the Startup Huddle website.
Once you've presented, we encourage you to give back to the Startup Huddle community. Attend Startup Huddle when you can, be a mentor/coach to future presenters, refer other startups to present, invite people to attend, and give advice and feedback on your Startup Huddle experience.
Ready to present your company? Next step is to apply! Use the form below or click here if the form fails to load.