CEmprende consolidates an approach of connecting entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem actors to collaborate in favor of entrepreneurs across the country.
This approach is in essence about building a “soft infrastructure” to support innovative entrepreneurs by connecting various resources for entrepreneurs via physical and virtual “campuses”.
- Access to coworking
- Access to high-impact activities with partners
- Incubation and acceleration programs
- Access to specialized laboratories
These are available at the following program locations:
- Bogotá Chamber of Commerce (headquarters)
- El Bosque University - HUB IEX
- Wayra Telefónica laboratory
- NanoLab Accenture laboratory
- iNNpulsa's overseas Innovation and Entrepreneurship Office, Israel
CEmprende is the initiative of the National Government, led by INNpulsa Colombia, the public sector agency in charge of promoting the emergence of new companies with hypergrowth potential. INNpulsa supports businesses that place innovation at the center of their strategy.
Via CEmprende, INNpulsa connects with academia, private companies, the State and society to strengthen and stimulate the development of entrepreneurship and innovation in the country.
The CEmprende initiative has the support of the French embassy and the Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies through of its APPS.CO program.
CEmprende services are available to any formal or informal venture, of any size, in any sector
and anywhere in the country. We consider as an entrepreneur anyone who falls under any of the following categories:
- Visionary Entrepreneurs: Those contemplating entrepreneurship as a viable option within their life plan, but who do not a clear business idea yet and are evaluating options.
- Entrepreneurs in action: Those people who have started their path as entrepreneurs, already have a minimum viable product or market validation of their product or service, and who can benefit from public or private incubation or acceleration programs.
- Consolidated entrepreneurs: Those who have formally incorporated their companies and want to strengthen and/or expand through innovation processes, relationship with entrepreneurs and access to information that allows them to generate new competitive advantages.