Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (YEAC) organized a training course on “Introduction to Behavioral Styles - DISC” to 50 JEP’s participants in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Kampong Cham. The lead trainer in this course is Ms. You Bory, Vice President of Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia and Founder of Talent Excellent Development Partner Co., Ltd. which specializes in human resource management and KPI systems.
This course focused on the following areas:
- DISC history and outline of human behavior
- High D-I-S-C personality traits
- Measuring how individuals solve problems and respond to problems
- Measuring how an individual attempt to influence or persuade others
- Measuring the pace of action and fulfillment of individual responsibilities
- Measuring how individuals respond to rules and regulations set by others
Junior Entrepreneurs Program (JEP) is initiated and organized by Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (YEAC) in partnership with Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Cambodia and co-funded by UNDP Cambodia.