To create a diverse and more resilient foundation for intergenerational economic prosperity, Aotearoa New Zealand needs more people creating new companies that use innovative processes, technology, and business models. These people are entrepreneurs.
The global pandemic, ongoing environmental challenges, and rapid advances in technology have led to an enormous disruption of traditionally robust industries, whilst opening the door to new, cleaner, and more ethical business models. Entrepreneurs boldly seize these opportunities and generate economic and social outcomes that benefit society. Today’s new ventures are tomorrow’s successful companies, supporting thriving communities.
The purpose of this manifesto is to invite government agencies to broaden their engagement with the wider entrepreneurship community to work together from the ground-up on policies that will result in more, and higher-quality, entrepreneurs and new ventures.
How can you support this manifesto?
- Read the Entrepreneurship Manifesto
- Share it with your networks (we’ve even created some social graphics you can use, see below!)
- Use it as a tool to have a conversation with your local MP and candidates so the incoming government is aware of how they can help entrepreneurs
- Give feedback on any or all of the topics by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to join the conversation and keep up to date
- Let us know if you want to contribute to future versions!
Download your copy of the manifesto (Link)
Social Images You Can Use (Link)
Customize to include your logo if you would like to share your support!
Messages For Your Emails and Social Posts (Link)
|1.32 MB||1.32 MB|