The Project officer of the SMEs Development Board that is headed by the Ministry of Industry, commerce and Tourism; supervises the Startups and SMEs policies and strategic initiatives for the kingdom of Bahrain. Initiated the incubator and accelerator license and worked on the establishment of Export Bahrain recently in addition to policies that affects the entrepreneurship ecosystem and enhances the contribution of Small and Medium Enterprises in the GDP, Employment and Exports.
- Director of SMEs Development
- the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism June 2016 – Current.
- Senior Manager, Bahrain Development Bank – August 2006 - June 2016
- Board member at Tenmou Bahrain’s first Angles Company – June 2013
- Member at the investment committee at venture capital Bank - June 2015
- Member in “Riyadat” management committee first Incubator dedicated for women entrepreneurs – June 2016.
- Master's in Business Administration from The University of Hull/UK
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Major in Finance) University College of Bahrain
- Leadership Diploma for Governmental leaders from Bahrain Institute for Public administration
- Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring / Chartered Management Institute / UK
- Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance form Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance.