Partners are encouraged to plan Global Entrepreneurship Week activities tailored to their needs. Activities can range from small, local gatherings to massive international competitions - or anything in between. Meanwhile, a collection of signature activities provide partners with a ready-made offering and set of instructions to plan a local (or virtual) activity.
Get involved to:
- shine a spotlight on the work your organization does to support entrepreneurs;
- participate in the world’s largest celebration of entrepreneurship;
- put your community on the national and global map for celebrating GEW;
- connect with and learn from other communities;
- have important conversations about your entrepreneurial ecosystem that can continue year-round; and,
- connect entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs to resources.
To learn how to organize a GEW event, download the GEW Global Guide for Partners.