Helping creative entrepreneurs world-wide become even more successful
Workshops for Namibian Creative Entrepreneurs
Creative Economy, Creative Entrepreneurship, Creative Hubs, Current News, Development Strategies, Digital Economy, Finance and Accounts, Intellectual Property, Leadership, Marketing, Speeches and Presentations, Strategy, T-Shirts and Suits, Training
David delivered creative business training workshops for Namibian Creative Entrepreneurs in Windhoek, Karibib and Swakopmund.
The Creative Business Workshop in Windhoek
on Monday 11 November included:
– Creative Marketing
– How to Make Money While you Sleep
– Leading and Managing Creative Teams
The Creative Business Workshop in Karibib
on Tuesday 12 November included:
– Designing Your Creative Business
– Creative Marketing
– Creative Pricing
In addition, David made a presentation and led a discussion on creative business in Swakopmund on Wednesday 13 November.
“The workshop was enlightening and easy to understand. Hearing David’s presentations and answers brought to my attention new views about my business. David was friendly, direct, easy to listen to, fair and enjoyable. As a result of the workshop I will use this new information to better my business.”
– Michael Smith. PICT Computer Service Company. Namibia
To complement his workshops and presentation, David is offering some free business development resources to Namibian creative entrepreneurs.
These business development resources can be used by Namibian creative entrepreneurs to help them to become even more successful.
Some materials relating specifically to the topics of the workshops are also provided in the links below.
T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity (Free eBook in English)
The free eBook version in English is available here. Also published as a free eBook in some other languages (Lithuanian, Georgian and traditional/complex Chinese for Taiwan). Further translations can be arranged, subject to a publishing agreement – see Translations page.
Free extracts from book ‘Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success. 63 Tips, Techniques and Tales for Creative Entrepreneurs’
Several sections of the book are published free of charge, plus videos about the book. This marketing book was written especially for businesses in the creative industries.
Create Your Own Business Formula (article)
Free article about devising a winning business strategy in the creative industries. In English and several other languages available here.
‘Ideas in Action’ articles
Various articles illustrating cool business techniques from creative entrepreneurs around the world, available here. Some have been translated into other languages. These can be downloaded, printed and shared online.
Creative, Cultural and Digital Industries Guide
Free guide with case studies and information about marketing, intellectual property, financial management etc in the creative industries. Available here
Articles on the T-Shirts and Suits blog
These blogs can be republished in print and online provided they are not changed or sold. Please share them with colleagues, clients and contacts in the creative industries worldwide. An author credit and link must be included.
Free Online Courses for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurs – Marketing and Strategic Planning
Online learning courses available free worldwide, with a certificate provided at the end of each course.
Masterclass videos and slides: “How to be a Successful Creative Entrepreneur”
Free videos plus presentation slides and links to associated resources are all on this page.
These links are especially useful for Creative Pricing
– How to Calculate Prices in the Creative Industries (link…)
– Raise your Prices! (link…)
– Increase Prices with a Winning Marketing Strategy (link…)
– Don’t Discount Prices (link…)
– Creative Passion, Competition and Pricing [Video] (link…)
– Financial Support for your Business (link…)
– The Cost of Time (link…)
– The Overheads of your Creative Business (link…)
– What are you Selling, Really? (link…)
These links are especially relevant to Creative Marketing
– Free extracts from marketing book “Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success” (link…)
– Video about ‘Authentic Marketing’ (link…)
– What are you selling, Really? (link…)
– Superfans can boost your creative business (link…)
How to Make Money While you Sleep / Intellectual Property
Relevant links for the session on ‘How to Make Money While you Sleep’
Designing Your Creative Business
Relevant links and resources…
– Create Your Own Business Formula (link…)
– Video of Masterclass: How to be a Successful Creative Entrepreneur (link…)
– Five Steps to Success as a Creative Entrepreneur (link…)
– Toolkit: Designing Your Creative Business (link…)
Leading and Managing Creative Teams
Some relevant online information…
David has developed a range of creative business training workshops and masterclasses which he has successfully delivered around the world.
There is more information about his training workshops, including testimonials from clients, videos, additional resources and examples on this website.
The workshop in Windhoek was held at the University of Namibia.
Search website and blog
Follow David on the following platforms:
- David's Story
- What Clients Say
- Free eBook
- Free Resources for Creative Enterprises
- The 63 Creative Marketing Tips, Techniques and Tales
- Keynote Speaker
- Marketing Advice
- Create your own Business Formula (Article)
- About David Parrish
- Keynote Speaker
- Business Advice
- Marketing Advice
- Creative Business Training Workshops
- Mentoring and Coaching
- International Business
- Creative Hubs
- Creative Business Books
- Creative Industries Publications
- Business Ideas, Tools, Techniques
- Projects and Clients
- Business Creativity
- International Networks
- T-Shirts and Suits ®
- Creative Business Guide
- Creative Industries Connected
- Media Pack
- Contact David Parrish