People are turning to social media like never before to find a sense of community due to COVID-19.
About this Event
The State of Hawai'i is in the 2020 "Global Entrepreneurship Week". Anyone can attend any of the 9 events from Nov. 16 - 22. Registration required via Eventbrite (acct is setup automatically if the registrant does not have yet an acct with Eventbrite; use any computer device to RSVP) or Cisco-Webex (acct with Cisco-Webex is not needed; use only laptop or desktop computer to RSVP).
Attention to the time zone: HST
Any event, part of the 2020 GEW, organized by and posted under the GEW Aloha State partner follows the Hawai'i Standard Time (HST).
3 GROWTH STAGES OF MARKETING A BUSINESS ONLINE
Big shifts are happening and there are customers all over the world who want your products and services. When you bring your business online using tools like a website and social media presence, there are 3 distinct growth stages you'll experience. Online marketing is about attracting attention for your business, building relationships with your target audience, and captivating customers.
Come learn the key strategies to focus on at each stage and walk away with a better understanding of what online marketing looks like today. You can grow your business in a mobile-friendly way. Learning these ABCs of online marketing will give you a roadmap to do just that.
ABOUT THE GUEST PRESENTER (Maui, HI)
Danielle Miller is on a mission to help entrepreneurs anchor on results when it comes to marketing their businesses online. She is owner of the top-rated social media marketing company in Maui, Hawai'i. She is also an EdVenture Instructor at UHMC and the recipient of a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement from the Mayor for her contribution to the community. She's been a speaker at WedTech, the Savvy Experience and ACM West conference. Her articles and presentations have been mentioned by Hubspot, Social Media Today, and Social Media Examiner.
ABOUT THE GUEST HOST (Maui, HI)
Nicole Fisher is a counselor of "SCORE - Maui Chapter" specialized in marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Global Entrepreneurhip Week - GEW Aloha State (State of Hawai'i)
- Maui Business Brainstormers - MBB (Maui, HI)
- RJK, LLC - Richard Kehoe, MBA, CPA (Maui. HI)
- Hawai'i Technology Development Corporation - HTDC
- Innovate Hawai'i
- Global Entrepreneurship Week - GEW USA (Arlington, VA)
- Global Entrepreneurship Network - GEN (Washington, DC)
- Grants Central Station - GCS (Maui, HI)
- Small Business Development Center - HI SBDC (Kaua'i, HI)
- Small Business Development Center - HI SBDC (Maui, HI)
- Chamber of Commerce Hawaiʻi - CoC Hawai'i (O'ahu, HI)
- Small Business Development Center - HI SBDC (Kailua-Kona, HI)
- Hawai'i Rainbow Chamber of Commerce - HRC CoC (O'ahu, HI)