Join us on Tuesday, November 17 for our Advanced Cleantech Investing training program and networking event! This is a follow up event after our successful first Cleantech Investing 101 training on October 14. We are inviting everyone who is interested in learning more about cleantech investing through an educational based program. Hear from top business leaders in the cleantech industry and meet other like minded individuals. We will be discussing in depth on more advanced topics, including information on term sheets, capitalization tables, and exit strategy. At the end, we will open up the floors for an opportunity to network.
We hope you’ll join to strengthen your network and learn something new about efforts to accelerate the energy transition!
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Tune in to hear more on:
- Advanced Due Diligence
- Advanced Term Sheets
- Capitalization Tables
- Exit Strategy
Program Agenda (all times indicated in CT):
- 4:00 – 4:25 PM – An Introduction to Greentown Labs and Clean Energy Ventures
- 4:25 – 5:45 PM – Speaking Program
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM – Open Networking
- Daniel Goldman, Clean Energy Ventures
- Jean-Noel Poirier, Executive Managing Director of the Clean Energy Venture Group (CEVG)
- James Garrett, Partner at Vinson & Elkins
- Wes Watts, Partner at Vinson & Elkins
- Devika Kornbacher, Technology Law Partner at Vinson & Elkins
More speakers to be added closer to the event