DURA Ltd., the City of Dubrovnik Development Agency, is a professional and non-profit organization established by the City of Dubrovnik, whose primary aim is to prepare and implement EU-funded projects.
DURA offers individual advisory services for the preparation of projects covering broad fields, such as: tourism, SME’s, civil society, culture, energy efficiency, sustainable mobility and environmental protection. The agency offers a link between the city government and other institutions and organisations working on sustainable local development.
• to plan, create and implement progressive, socially responsible and ecologically sustainable projects in cooperation with economic entities, public institutions and other stakeholder’s
• to become the leading institution in the development of the City of Dubrovnik
• to offer support to its citizens
• provision of technical support in the preparation of EU-funded projects
• preparation of nationally-funded project proposals
• management and coordination of projects
• support for start-ups
• one-stop shop for investors
• encourage the development of rural and sustainable tourism
• encourage the development of islands and the hinterland
• encourage the development of civil society
• encourage the development of culture and creative industries
• revitalize cultural heritage
• encourage the development of SMEs
• encourage local economic growth
• encourage energy efficiency, sustainable mobility and environmental protection
On 27.th of November, we are organizing 4 th. Startup weekend Dubrovnik
The Startup Weekend aims at gathering different profiles in order to provide an opportunity for individuals to create their own start-ups. The Startup Weekend is a 3-day event, which takes place in more than 400 cities worldwide. The Startup Weekend unites culture, technology, education and businesses so as to identify and support the development of bright ideas and the right opportunities in our community and networks.