Beauty Akter is Teaching Entrepreneurship at the Department of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh, which is the first of its kind department in Bangladesh. She is also the Mentor of Daffodil Business Incubator and also the Team Member of Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited. Other than this her is doing lots of National and International Activities/ Events on Startups and Entrepreneurship Development.
Some of the Events which she has done is mentioned below:
- She is the Advisor of HULT PRIZE at DIU.
- She is the Co-Director of Startup Grind.
- Initiate first ever short course entitled "Certificate Course on Entrepreneurship Development" and coordinated 2 batches successfully.
- Working and Coordinating to run a Six-month "SME Diploma" funded by European Union.
- Working in "World Business Angel Investment Forum- Bangladesh" as the National Secretariat.
- She has organised more than 200+ Seminars/ Workshops on Startups, Entrepreneurship and Investment in the last 2 years.
She is also the EdTech Specialist and Trainer in Blended Learning Center at Daffodil International University. She is the Google Certified Educator and Trainer, Microsoft Certified Innovation, Microsoft Educator Community Influencer, Microsoft Educator Community Contributor, Moodle Certified Administrator 3.4 and 3.5, Quizzlet Teacher Ambassador, Kahoot! Certified(Gold, Silver, Bronze), Edpuzzle Certified (Level 1, Level 2 and Coach), Flipgrid Certified Teacher(Level- 1). Trained in more than 15000+ Students, Teachers and Admins in various EdTech Tools in Bangladesh.