GEN Uzbekistan is established in 2017 by the Association of International Bsiness and Technologies private non-governmental business association.
It has wide range of partners (entrepreneurs, ecosystem builders, public authorities) not only in Uzbekistan, but in most of CIS countries.
Mission: To develop an ecosystem of entrepreneurship, by identifying and implementing effective programs and initiatives aimed at nurturing and supporting entrepreneurs of Uzbekistan.
The core values and principles:
- To inspire entrepreneurs аnd expand the capabilities of the community of business support.
- To consolidate all organizations and players involved in encouraging and supporting entrepreneurs.
- To increase the impact on interested entrepreneurial parties of Uzbekistan and program beneficiaries.
- To be compatible and professional in our actions with our partners and with each other.
- To help in creating and maintaining an environment in which entrepreneurship will flourish.